Логин:
Пароль:

О стандарте СТО-СА-03-002-2009

СТО-СА-03-002-2009 дополняет требования ПБ 03-605-03 и освещает ряд ранее не регламентированных вопросов, актуальных как для проектировщиков, так и для изготовителей резервуаров и монтажных организаций.
Стандарт разработан в целях соблюдения требований национального стандарта РФ ГОСТ Р 52910-2008, межгосударственного стандарта ГОСТ 31385-2008 и рекомендован к применению Ростехнадзором

Читать все

Об изменениях и дополнениях СТО-СА-03-002-2009

В целях своевременного обновления СТО-СА-03-002-2009 ежегодно планируется издавать к нему изменения и дополнения, собранные в отдельном документе. По прошествии 3-5 лет эти изменения и дополнения будут включены в текст первой редакции и изданы в виде второй редакции стандарта.
Обсуждение предложений по внесению изменений в СТО-СА-03-002-2009 происходит в соответствующем разделе форума.

Читать все

Разработчики Стандарта

РосТехЭкспертиза   РГУ нефти и газа им. Губкина   ГлобалТэнксИнжиниринг   РНТО «Строителей»   НПК «Изотермик»   НПП «Симплекс»     ОАО «Фундаментпроект»  

Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Jay Cutler Saga Suggests Lack Of Loyalty In Nfl
Tight ends are a vital piece any jesse chavez jersey mens kind of offense, especially the Eagles.  A first rate pitcher on the good team will win 18 a http://www.nhljerseysforcheapxx.com lot more games in a season and lose a little handful. Remember since they can be Ricardo Pinto jersey planning a bachelorette party you are organizing a fun event not one that seem measured because when  much money you used philadelphia phillies jersey wholesale it.
This is also a good warm exercise anyone decide to put against your cycling jerseys and ride for a special event. Is the most significant accessory that she must have if he's going to be riding on his Kid All terrain vehicle. Then they put the equipment away temporarly hockey jersey from china while. This process successfully makes the ball's hardness and elasticity improved. Plainly put,  have any receivers: Tony Gonzalez can't do it alone.
His run blocking needs enhance but is decent enough at times. jefry marte jersey mens It is spacious enough to hang certain equipment like athletic los angeles angels of anaheim jersey wholesale clothes, rubber shoes because sport and non-sport stuff used by its customer. This raises an often overlooked issue: the Redskins have had some with the worst kickers in the nfl your Dan Snyder era, a period when nfl teams have been so close in talent vicente campos jersey authentic that special teams create a huge big difference. Teammates and coaches knew he was destined for the big-time like  his good friend.
He threw three no hitters and also pitched the first perfect game in mlb history. Imagine how you can word wedding ceremony to make people get for it.  New Orleans will be hunting Canfield to push his distance to the number 2 quarterback locate. Through the other hand, there aren't going to become many - if any - games not shown on the Sunday Ticket package. mlb Extra Innings will impress anyone in relation to of sheer volume, but there end up being the fewer games percentage-wise overall than the football set.
Otherwise, use an involving seasonal fruits and vegetables.  Because they are a source of pride, many people wear them for any occasion. Fans are generally going towards the meet the group event tonight in Philadelphia will able aaron altherr jersey authentic to to see and  purchase the third kit tonight.

Audrey-Anne Pagé
  I love this shirt. It fits great! I ordered a second one in blue this time and it's on its way.
Oussama Hadji
  The CD was good.  I was surprised by the number of repeat songs on the CD, but I understand some were the original versions and some were the motion picture versions.  I am pleased with my purchase and enjoy listening to it.
Maryvona Bradford-Cuffee
  My husband likes this. Thanks for selling big & tall.

Game Preview: Rochester Vs Washington

What's On Your Football Tee Shirt?

Granlund is third in NHL scoring, only three points back of Sidney Crosby
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0)